onsdag 21 november 2012

Wet Winter

Winter time folks, snow, frost, warm chocolate, gingerbread and too many santas in town...
But here, winter is different, atleast this year.
As some of you know, I use my bike to get to and from work, and as winter was coming, I took out my wintercoat, so as to not freeze my nipples off when I use said bike.
Today, when I got to work, I had to turn the jacket inside out to help it dry out for when I went home 6 hours later... same thing when I got home. I also had to change shirt as they were drenched too.

Me, but without the fur.
What this means is, I wont be using that jacket anymore... or atleast until it stops being 8 degree's plus at 10 in the fuckin evening!

Its almost december, the month of jolly fuckin christmas!!! Its not suppose to be 8 degrees plus outside after the sun has set, 8 degrees minus perhaps, but not plus.
Now I shouldn't complain too much, the gods of the weather might hear me (or read this, if they have wifi at their place), and just fuck it all up and give us another winter with 3 meters of snow like the last 2 winters. And I'd rather have a snowless winter to be honest.. "Dashing throught the mud! In a one horse open sleigh! Oh what fun it is to ride, while the rain hits your face!!" Everybody now! "JINGLEBALLS"

Anyway gonna go with a hoodie and the leather jacket from now, even walk to work, true, it takes an hour, but I need the exercise... a 20 minute bike ride isn't realy exercise, its just weak knees and and out of breath experience.
And with music in my ears, its so much more fun... or, I'll just use the bike anyway to save me that extra hour to play games on my overheated computer :P

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar