lördag 24 november 2012

Early Down, Early Up

For some reason, my body wanted to wake up early yesterday morning... at the ungodly hour of 7:30. But it turned out to be for the best, as I had completetly forgotten about the staff meeting we were to have a few hours later. So I made it to said staff meeting.
Then I walked around town with a coworker for a bit and bought all kinds of shit, batteries, new slippers and some alcohol.

How ever, this early morning shit got me extremely tierd later on, I should point out to you as well that I had gone to bed no more then 4 hours before I woke up at that fucked up time, so I hadn't exactly gotten my beauty sleep as needed.
So I thought, FUCK IT!!! And just went to bed at 8 in the evening... yea, a little early perhaps. Shortly after that thou, I got a call from the staffing company who wondered if I could work the morning dubble shift on this very saturday, and as I knew I would be up at an even earlier hour today (4:40), I thought sure, why not.

Gonna be interesting to see how that turns out.. haven't been at work on a morning run for ages, see if I remember everything :P

I have also started thinking of those pesky christmas gifts... what to get for who... its always a clusterfuck. I hate christmas... cant we just all agree that noone wants gift, and just eat good food in good company instead? Without the horrible christmas music we all heard a hundred million times already?

/sigh

Been thinking about buying Spore... but as noone seems to have any in stock, I'll have to buy it trough digital code and download it... bit sceptical about it... but knowing me, I'll probebly spend those 89 bucks and just get it... its so fun.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar