onsdag 7 november 2012

Smartphone = Stupidphone... also a quiz

Dont you just hate it when your smartphone becomes a stupidphone?
Mine has gotten the idea, from time to time, to think its recharging, when its not. The battery indicator keeps blinking, even when its turned off. This couses it to waste power... and when it does it in off-mode, it wastes it even faster... go figure.
So that means, that even when the battery is full when I go to bed, it will be around 30-60% the following morning... 60% if its still on, and 30% if I have it turned off.
But whats even funnier (?) is the fact, that sometimes, it gets fixed by just rebooting it, or turning it off then on again... tonight, not so much. It keeps thinking that its charging (granted, it is at the moment).

I just hope its still functioning enough tomorrow so it can wake me up at 10 as it usually does.

Now then, lets leave the issue of my phone for now and have ourselves a quiz!!!

The Prize, if anyone figures this out, is an extra screen shot this week, one prior to sundays usual one.

I will below post a pic with the cutest owl with some text on it... your job, is to tell me what movie the text in the picture, is refering too. This will be done in the comment section... not facebook.

GO!


Cya

2 kommentarer: