söndag 11 november 2012

Its Sunday Damn It!

Two things today... first up!

SCREENIE!!!

This time, its NOT a screen shot from Guild Wars 2... cant all be that right? noooo So I figured why not show you guys what I am currently playing in between GW2 and work :P

I hit that bastard in the EYE!!!
That is my bullet, from my rifle, from my world war 2 sniper character, in the game Sniper Elite 2.
This is, by all accounts, an awesome game. Just look at that image if you dont belive me... you get to shoot nazi's in the eyes!!!!
And sometimes, you get an x-ray-ish vision of the bullets path in slow motion and see what damage it does to the interior of the bastard you kill... bones, teeth and blood fly around like lego's at a 5 year old's party. Whats not to like??

Here's the second thing... Yesterday, I was at a wedding!
My beloved old friend Henrik was getting his "ball and chain" attached by an equally beloved friend (for him, more like lover) Zandra, who btw has some of the coolest tatoos I've ever seen... but way to wierd for my taste :P

Suit and Me
And as an event like this dictates, I got dressed up in a pinstripe suit, black shirt and a purple tie. I looked good.
Dont belive me?
Well my fiancée thought so anyway... so there, what do you say now?
Still dont belive me huh? Fine... I'll post a pic next to this text then.. get you to shut up... but that also means this part of the text is kind of useless... so now I'm wondering, why am I still writing it? Hmm... no idea.
Dont mind the clutter in the background.. or that my wallpaper is hideous... what is importaint here is my blank stare, my newly shaved head and the fact that I am wearing a GODDAMN SUIT!!!
I wish to extend a warm thank you to my "half dad" for giving me this suit, it fits, not perfectly, but perfect enough.

My beloved wore a blue dress with some sexy shoes... which she then changed to less sexy shoes... but hey, the dress showed off her goodies atleast... if we haden't tied that dress around the neck properly, those puppies would have been poping out left and right :)

Well that is it for now.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar