fredag 30 november 2012

Freedom Spending

Today is friday, for you who haven't noticed. And I can honestly say, that this is the first week in all my life, that a friday is the only day I am not working :)
Gonna work evening both saturday and sunday, but today, its FREEDOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

=)

And on this friday of freedom, I will be slacking my ass off!
Start it off with a slow wake up, no breakfast right away (but dont worry, I'm getting to it soon, already hungry), then off to the store to buy crap, and some non-crap, sit infront of the computer and play Spore, then spend the rest of the evening with a few beers and a good friend.. dont know if we'll spend it here or at his place thou... that never came up :P
But just spending time with a friend is good, no matter where it happens to be at.

I found an awesome wallpaper the other day, yesterday I think, that I just have to share... its an image of a setup thou, so if you wanna save it to your computer and use it, be warned that it will look wierd.


Wouldn't mind having something like that :P

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar