torsdag 26 april 2012

Shopping gone wrong...

... or it went very right, remains to be seen :)

Bought new shoes anyway, ones without laces, as I am a slacking motherfucker!! =D But atleast they look good, and they felt comfortable in the store.. gonna try em today at work, see if they keep being comfortable.

I dont know about you, but they look pretty good. Got velcro instead of laces, so no chance of having to deal with wet strings after a rainy day when I am stupid enough to keep using my bike back and forth to work.
But I did make myself a promise... as long as I can use the bike to work, I will. Unless there is ice on the road.... in which case, its no longer safe... thats when I quit.

Also I bought a new chair for my desk.. so no more worring about shifting in my seat and worry about falling of and hurting myself *giggles*

Not too expensive (the shoes cost about the same :P), but supricingly comfy, which is allways a good thing.

Fun part about it, is the "hidden" compartment in the back... which is also where parts of the chair was located when I opened the package. The arm supports, the wheels and the wheel arms, and the little star shaped thingy that the wheel arms is connected too. I like having a hidden compartment in my chair t hat noone knows about... MOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHA... all thou, now everyone knows about it :P

So I guess the jigg is up...

Oh well.

No gaming news today other then I got my Tauntaun pet in swtor today... cute thing I suppose... but its just gonna get its self killed when I go on my murder spree's and kill a shitload of republic dogs!!! :P

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar