onsdag 18 april 2012

Trains and Stones!

Made my train/rollercoaster a bit longer today... and recorded it too. Madea looooong video showing it all to you.. a whooping 1 minute and 48 seconds long :P

Train of Doom!!!

No music this time... who who can realy be bothered with finding music thats less then 2 minutes long. Are there songs that are that short? If there is, I dont know if I want to put em in a minecraft video.

---

In other news, got a letter from the surgical department today where they told med that the ultrasound I did this monday, showed that I do infact have gallstones, so tomorrow morning, I'm going to call em and book me some surgery!

Just hope that will be the end of my medical issues for a while.

Cya

2 kommentarer:

  1. Nice looking rollercoaster, dare I ask how many hours are spent on that one?

    OT:
    First comment *yeey*

    //Sage

    SvaraRadera
  2. Many hours yes... but fewer then you'd think :)

    SvaraRadera