tisdag 10 april 2012

Spending and computering.

So yea, I had this feeling that I wanted to throw away a bunch of virtual money on something pointless, but that will be unpurchable pretty soon in the game... so kind of cool anyway.

So I bought a new speeder, a Korrealis Baron, for 2 000 000 credits. So I went down to a single million credits... which is now 1,5 million. And no, that is not the powertech sitting in it, its my merc, a blue smurf lady with wild hair and dark makeup :)


---

Movie tip!

Saw "Friends with Benefits" today, and it was rather fun. If you never see it, dont worry, its not the end of the world. Had some funny bits in it, and ofc alot of romantic stuff too.. good thing I was playing swtor while watching it, or I might have turned it off :)

And I didn't watch it on the tv either, couse I thought I would give my old computer screen another crack, as it died on me a few months ago.. and guess what? Oh, you figured that out? Hmm, well then, good for you.
Anyway, its standing beside my main screen now, to the left.
So now that my little brother will be joining me this weekend for a gaming marathon, as I wont be seeing my beloved, we'll have a third screen we can stream movies and what not on :)

---

With that, its time to say goodbye for now... so...

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar