onsdag 4 april 2012

Golden Years... or something.

I'm a golden girl!!! Or more accuratly, a guy playing a female character that has temporarly entered a dream state in which I have a golden skin on my characters entire body. So... I'm a golden girl!!!

Cant remember what the quest was all about, or if it was just the place with the datacron, but who cares, it looks freakin awesome.

That character is a Bounty Hunter (BH) with the advanced class choise of Mercenary. And today, I started a new BH thats gonna become a Powertech... which is more of a short range/melee character. Fire, retractable blades and more fire :)

And just for the record, leveling a new character, thats the same basic class that you have already leveled to the highest level in the game Star Wars the Old Republic®, is kind of boring... and to top it off, there is all the other quests that all the characters on the Empire side can do out in the world. And I've done them all... twise already. (I have a Sith Inquisitor, more on him later, maybe)

So the question is... how long will it take to get him to 50? 1 month? 1 week? 2 weeks? Any takers? Free invisible blue airguitarr to the winner! :P
___________________________________________________________________________________

I cant wait to get my ultra sound at the doc's in 2 weeks. My stomach has been wierd ever since the last outbreak of extreme pain, not so much the usual warning "wierds" that I usually get when the fucker is about to ruin my day, but just wierd, like I'm about to have a long day of visiting the crapper, which btw, has happened 2 days in a row now.

I seriously hope they find something, anything realy to put my mind at ease. And hopefully, also be able to fix the issue (but without the need to make me eat pills for 2 months).
___________________________________________________________________________________

So its almost easter, and this weekend my beautiful fiancée is coming to town. I can hardly wait, I realy miss her... and not just couse she lets me have dirty sex with her... perverts!

No idea what we'll be doing thou, but it looks like we might be going over to a friends place for dinner... maybe paint eggs? Kids will probebly love that, unless we show up later in which case, that has probebly already been done.

But hey, some dinner and a movie is most likey gonna happen anyway, yey for that.

Should a bring colored eggs perhaps? Or a bag full of candy so we can get sick from eating it all? Or a bottle of some kind of alcohol so I'll be useless in bed later? ... on second thought, skip the alcohol.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar