torsdag 12 april 2012

Patch day

Today is the day we have been waiting for a long time. Well not that long, but it feels long.

Patch 1.2 where we will get a new robot on our ship, a training dummy to shot at on said ship, and the legacy tree becomes unlocked. There are several other features ofc that will come with 1.2, but the main thing for me is the legacy system, I personally have been waiting for it since I heard about some of its features. Liek the fact that I will now be able to create a sith smurf! :P

One thing that has been said about the patch, is that various speeders will go out of the game permanently, and "they" say its the Korrealis Baron and Commander, a total worth of 3 million credits. As you know, I've bought the Baron, but I also had my Powertech buy the Commander, cant use it yet, need to get to lvl 50 first and get the Piloting licence for Speeder rank 3, but I have it. Couse if you have the speeders before the patch, you get to keep em. Show off a little I guess. Worthless thing realy since there are speeders that are just as fast as they are, but I still bought them :)

This also means, I wont be playing any until after I get back from work tonight, at around 22:30 in the evening. Guess I'll just have to wait. But what the hell am I going to do until then? Play other games? All the games I have are fuckin boring. I want to play minecraft.. but I haven't bought it yet. And I want the bought version, so I can play survival mode, not just build mode with zero enemies, instant digging and no crafting.

---

3 days of rain here.. today its finally looking up. The sun is out, the heat is picking up too. Makes summer not seem impossible.. but what the fuck, its still just april right? Spring... I want it to be a good summer, lots of sun, lots of heat, lots of half naked women walking around in revealing clothing. Getting wet in lake, sun tanning on some beach, sex outdoors, cold beers, icecream and vacation time. Granted, vacation wont happen until the very last 2 weeks of summer (and then an extra in august). Short vacation yes, but I'd rather have a short vacation right now, work up some more vacation days as the time goes.

Can hardly wait for vacation actually. 2-3 weeks of having my beloved close? Can hardly get any better.

A summer inspired pic for ya.        --->

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar