måndag 9 april 2012

Powertech Diary Entry 2

My Powertech is now lvl 18, and after some aid in a flashpoint from my little brother, I got some new shiny gear... unfortunatly, one piece of said gear is this stupid looking helmet.

I mean just look at it, its so freakin ugly I dont even want to use it as a soup bowl.

Maybe as a puke bowl, but even that is pushing it. But what are you gonna do, it was better (stat wise) then my old towel I had wrapped around my face.

I need to get something better, badder.


But one good news how ever is that I now have stolen my own starship!!! Yes, thats a spoiler for all those who haven't played a bounty hunter in swtor yet, you got to steal your own starship, which too me, is freakin sweet!

So my next stop is the wartorn planet of Balmorra. And even thou I still haven't gone there, I cant wait to get off that planet. It is THE worst of the planets to be questing on. I'm probebly just gonna pvp and do space battles until I'm high enough lvl to do my story line quests, then get the fuck off that retarded planet, and go to Nar Shadda... the Las Vegas of Star Wars!

---

So easter is over with, and my beloved fiancée has gone home. She wanted to celebrate easter with her family too which I totaly understand, and I know that I'm being a bit selfish when I wanted her to stay another day as she's got tomorrow off work. I dont how ever. So its all good anyway.
But the worst part is... we wont see eachother for 2 freakin weeks now. She has plans with some friends that I excluded myself from, concert I was just not interested in... and even if I were, I probebly wouldn't have afforded it anyway. But atleast it gives me time to play some more swtor with variopus friends and family (family in this case being just my little brother)... I'd rather do other things thou... with her... like dirty things :)

Btw, I love Dori in Finding Nemo... we watched it today, and she is just so fraking funny is awesome... and Crunch ofc. Cool turtle.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar