söndag 15 april 2012

Gaming Weekend

Have had my weee little brother over for the weekend, and we have been tearing up space with blasters and missiles for a shit load of star wars the old republic gaming, and some minecraft. Yes, I've started playing minecraft, and yes, it IS fun.. and very time consuming, fits me like a glove.

Me on my powertech and he on his Mercanery. Two Bounty Hunter on a killing spree on various planets and flashpoints.

Updated his armour too, the powertech that is, not my little brothers. But not inthe traditional bounty hunter gear, but that of a Sith Warrior... doesn't he look awesome???

And with the new color thingy options that followed patch 1.2, its all black and grey. So yea... I look like a total badass!!!

Also watched some movies ofcourse     =D


I'm gonna fill you in on the minecraft thing too. But nt just with assorted pictures, but also maybe some video too... just couse... I dont know, need to learn that shit too.

Over and spacie!

Cya


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar