måndag 23 april 2012

Party and Games

The weekend is over, officially. Its monday now, very very early, but still monday. That means I am now alone in my apartment again. My beloved has gone home, and all I'm left with is the same old shitty lonelyness as usual... :(

But fuck it, a new weekend is just around the corner!

So what has happened since last blog post you ask?

Well this friday was a moving-out-of-my-apartment-party, not my apartment thou, and not my home, but a dear friend of mine, Frida. And that party was.. how should we put this?.. Freakin SWEET! Lots of laughs, lots of idiocy, and lots of wine, beer, booze, whiskey and rum :) Just booze and rum for me thou, and not a hell of a lot of it either, just enough, had to be able to to get my ass (and Isabelle's lovely ass) to the bus later, and as she had been up since 4 in the freakin morning, we weren't gonna stay long either.

Best part about the party? Meet folks I've not seen in a while. Thats allways nice... need to start seeing them more often.

Anyone wanna go to some café later and walk down the road to nostalgia?

---

Also this weekend was a weekend with Open Beta for Blizzards upcoming game Diablo 3. I knew an open beta would possibly have some restrictions, but what I found was not fun.

True, the game was fun, just like the last instalment of Diablo was, same way of playing it, same way of killing and questing and what not. Some things were better thou, like the fact that town portals now are free and so are discovering what items you get, instead of having to walk around with a shit load of rolled of pieces of paper for those 2 things like in Diablo 2/Diablo 2 Lord of Darkness (?)

But the thing that mostly annoyed me, was the fact that they had lowered the cap for just how many could play it at a time. Which would have been fine if I only played between 01:00 and 05:00, but I didn't, so I rarely got to logg in and play, and when I finally did, all I got was the chance to play what ever class I wanted to try, to the end of chapter one... 3 hours later. So what were we suppose to do then? Play the 4-5 classes for those 3 hours then just go back to playing our "real" games? Only allowing people to experience the first part was a little low, you could have made it possible to play atleast through to the end of chapter 2. Just my own thoughts. Couse lets face it, once you've lvled your "what-ever-class" to around lvl 9-10 and seen the end of chapter one... do you realy, after 3-4 hours, want to do it all over again so soon? But with a different class?

I didn't.

So no more Diablo 3 for me until I can afford it when it gets out... and thats gonna take a while :)

---

No news on the Powertech either, sorry, but as I only play it with my little brother, and we work at different hours, its gonna take awhile to get it up, and even reporting about it.

I have how ever gotten this idiot idea, that I was gonna start over on Minecraft, new world that is. and record it all... well not all of it ofc, but the importaint part in the begining. To show you what you can do, and maybe you'll understand why its so fucking addictive and fun.

---

On an unreleated thing... does this not just melt your heart?


Until next time dear internet zombies...

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar