tisdag 8 maj 2012

Doctor and gift talk.

So today I will be seeing, and talking, to an anesthesiologist for my upcoming surgery that will start on monday at 07:30 in the freakin morning. I hope I will have lots of intelligent questions, but right now, my head is pretty much empty :P

I do know a few questions ofc, like what happenes if the anaesteasia wears off during surgery? How will I react after I wake up? Will I be groggy as hell or will it just be like waking up from a normal sleep? Will I need physical support to simply walk up stairs? And does he know how long it will take until I can get picked up and go home?

Dont know if any of those can be considered intelligent questions, but they are still questions I want answered. And to tell the truth, I AM a bit nervous about the surgery... I mean, why wouldn't I? Its freakin surgery!! Its not major surgery, its a rather simple one, but even simple surgery can go south, and it if does, what then?

*crossing fingers* Please dont go south, please dont go south... I cant afford to be away from work more then a week... :P

---

Okey! Lets talk about better shit shall we?

Alrighty then. Better shit it is!

I gave my beautiful beloved a gift on friday, for no other reason then that I love her. Nothing big or expensive, but still with heart. I got her some earings and a bracelet, hand made by a work buddy, so I even got a discount :)

Now these aren't realy stuff for everyday, but more for parties and special occations such as a concert or something. But they still look pretty good.

 And ofc I submited a pic of what the package looked like before she ripped it open! The reason she ripped it open you ask? Couse I told her I had a secret to share with her on wensday, and she had been sitting on needles ever since :)
I know, its almost mean to do that, but it was also fun, made it a bit more special when she finally did get to open the gift.
And she did seem happy for the gift... and in all honesty, I dont think it realy matters what the gift was, it was a gift. A gift that was given for no other reason then my love for this wonderful woman.

---

Some gaming news!

On sunday, we had a short (around 45 minutes) guild meeting, where we came up with the idea to make the guild international, which means that one of my best friends is now a member. YEY!
After that we went on to the evenings raid in Karagga´s Palace Hardmode. And my non-swedish-speaking friend, and our newest member in the guild joined us, way undergeared, he had about as much health as some of the meaner damage dealt :P But being the "god" that he is on healing, he still shined like a star.
And after some wiping on G4-B3 Fabricator, a big robot with a puzzle! :P We finally took down all of KP (Karagga's Palace) for the first time, much joy. And I got a new helmet to boot! :)

I've also played a bit on my powertech that has recived some boosting from a friend... the one meantioned above actually :) But I'll fill you in on him later.

In minecraft I've started building my tower of evil! (not that evil) since I have finally shaved down the mountain that was standing in the way =D Video/pics of that when its its done.

Thats it for now folks.

Cya


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar