måndag 14 maj 2012

Surgery Complete.

My gallbladder surgery is now complete.

I was given a cocktail of morfin, and what not, in a tub straight into my hand which made me a bit groggy, kind of like a adolescent drinking binge (ha ha). They told me I was going to get groggy, and probebly start to see fuzzy, and when I did, I was to give a sign as I had a gasmask over my mouth and nose to give me a boost of oxygen that made it like breathing in headwind.

When I gave em the sign, I just a raised hand, they started to give me the sleeping-cocktail. A few seconds later I closed my eyes for a second to see if I could already feel the effects, then opened them and wonder where all the big lights went...

I was done... and lying in recovery.

Which ofc meant, that the surgery went well.

The surgeon told me later what he thought might have been the leading couse to my pains I've had, and that was a completety infected gallbladder. The WHOLE FREAKIN BLADDER!!! Infected... go figure.

But it is now removed, and in a few days I wont be having any more issues. *crossing finger*

My beloved Isabelle took a nice picture of the aftermath of the surgery too... my covered 4 holes in my stomach.

Wanna see?

Ofcourse you do.















Yes the patch under (slight on) my belly button is completety covered in blood. But the doc said to leave it until I HAVE to change it, so not change it just becouse I want to, but when its no longer holding up.

If you wanna know more.. give me a call.

If you dont have my number... though luck :P

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar