tisdag 29 maj 2012

Short vacation

My weekend was a little longer then usual, kind of, well not realy, but almost.
I stayed with my beloved an extra day. So was atleast with her for another 24ish hours.

Reason? She had a funeral to go to on sunday and I didn't want her to be alone that night.
Yea I know, I'm a big softy, but it was worth it. I'll do almost anything for her... within reason ofcourse :P

Anyway, we did a little shopping on the saturday before, got a pair of sunglasses that I can pop on to my normal glasses, and a new shirt, the kind you have under a suit jacket, but still no suit thou... or yet.

But here's the "fun" part.

On the sunday, when she was at the funeral, I wont go into details as to why I was not attending, but belive me when I say it was the best choise, I went out into the sun to catch some rays and read a good book I also bought on saturday, The Land of Painted Caves by Jean M Auel, the last in a series of 6 books about Ayla, the cavegirl. If you haven't read them, do, they are fantastic.

Anyway, I found a great spot down by the lake and had some serious views.

View to the right.

View in the middle-ish

View to the left.

Also had 2 girls close by, but was a kind man and did not take pictures of them... looked good thou. 

The book started out great, and after just a few minutes, 2 hours had gone by :P And 400 million other sun-lovers had camped out around the meadow, couples, singles, dogs, old bitches and kids in all sizes :P

Well it was great, but I was getting hungry so I packed up and went home, where another 4 hours would pass before my beloved would return... and about at that time I remembered that I had forgoten a crucial element to my sunbathing... sunscreen.

Isabelle was kind enough to take this lovely snapshot of me before bedtime...

Yes... it hurt.

Was a tad bit difficult to find a good sleeping position, but I managed that after awhile.

I dont burn well...

Anyway, today when we went to the train station Isabelle saw something that made me laugh. Now let me set this up for you first.

They are working alot around the train station in downtown Stockholm, prep work for a new and improved subway station or some shit like that, and its noisy and dirty and what not... so they made it into a joke.

Even the statue of Nils Ericson gets ear protection


Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar