onsdag 6 juni 2012

Saintly

So I picked a new game a day or so ago, Saints Row the Third.
Now for you who haven't played it yet (or not going to), let me tell you why you should get your ass to town right freakin now to buy it, or buy it through Steam.

1. Its actionpacked to the max.
2. You get to fight enemies with a giant dildo on a baseball bat.
3. You can have a bazooka that shoots squids that mindcontrols what ver enemy you hit.
4. You drive cars like a mad man.
5. You are famous and get to pose for picture from random people in town.

And if these 5 reasons aren't enough... you are boring!!!! :P

Its got everything for everyone! Unless you are nota gamer, not even a little, then you can just skip what I've said so far. But get this game, its sweet as fuck.

---

Next weekend I am appereantly going to a party... a party I think me and Isabelle will be a minority. We will be the oldest people there...
Could be interesting... could be boring as hell too.
Having a bunch of 18-22 year olds (I'm guessing here) surround you while they blast crappy music on highest volume possible so you have to scream to eachother in order to be heard. My guess is that the only good thing about it, will be what ever alcohol I bring with me... and the fact that I get to take home the sexiest girl at the party (yes honey, I mean you).

Beyond t hat, I dont know if I will enjoy it, but then.. stranger things have happened. I might enjoy myself, I might not. I might get hit on from some idiot girl or some idiot boy. I might puke in the bathtub or break something in the hallway. I might have so much fun that I have to hold my stomach, I might be so bored that I beg Isabelle to let us go home.

Should be interesting.

I know not much this round of blog entry... but fuck it.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar