måndag 11 juni 2012

Wet grass and soccer

I feel I should wright something... something for the endless hordes of people that re... hehe ... haha... HAHAHAHA.... hehe... *whipe tear from eye*

I couldn't hold it, no sane person reads this shit anyway, and definetly not hordes of people. Yet anyway, one can hope.

But I do wonder how many that actually reads this, I do know one person, or two... but thats it, other then those two, I have no freakin clue of who, or how many that come here from time to time. Is there people that subscribe to this blog? And if there are, why? There is nothing of worth here morons!!! Or atleast yet, I still have no idea what this blog is all about, and it will probebly stay that way for a long time. Or until I get a hobby I want to share... and no not just gaming hobby, as I play too many games as it is.

Speaking of gaming, I'm going to record some saints gameplay in a near future. Probebly some random shit, kills, driving, more kills, and some more driving, some quests and then ofcourse the killing. But you will allready know what the game is about by the time you get to half of it... or worse, before you finish reading this sentence. Killing.

Lots of it.

With guns.

And grenades.

And a giant purple dildo on a bat.

Beyond that I dont think I have much games to show... its mostly old games like Dungeon Keeper 2, or Dawn of War or Minecraft... old boring-to-watch-games. But I'm till gonna record some of it... if nothing else, for my own amusment and learning.
Not learning as in learning to play the game, couse if I suck.. I'm gonna keep sucking at it. But to learn the "fine art" of video editing.

---

It seems its soccer season here in the world, lots of people watch and cheer for their various countries. We here in Sweden ofcourse cheer for... duh... Sweden.
But I am not one of them... well sure, it would be nice to see em win the whole thingy, but in the long run, I dont care. I am not a soccer fan. I was at a party this passed saturday, with a shitload of people I had never meet before, most of em under the age of 23... even one under the legal drinking age (but we'll leave that persons name under the rug), and a game was on.. germany versus.. umm.. some other team. And then, some idiot thought it would be a fun idea to buy our own football and go play.

That means, that 10ish people, most of em drunk or slightly drunk, went out after dark, in wet grass, and played soccer...

One of my toes is still hurting from kicking the ball, missing the ball, and instead kicking the foot of the "attacking" opponent. I was the goalie for my team.

It should be noted, that when we broke it off, we were in the lead. No idea if they kept at it later or not, but we were in the lead, something like 8 to 6 or something... you hear that professional soccer players??? 8-6... beat that in your silly world cup! While drunk!! HA! :P

All and all, it was a good evening, with good beer. Kilkenny is the shit!

Took a sweet picture of our hostess too.

Look at me.. I make smile!

The weekend has thou passed... much to the dismay of all mankind. We do love our weekends (unless we work weekends) and openly wish they would last 5 days and that the work days were just 2... but still have as much cash to play with.

But alas, that is not the case, and unless something wierd happens while I sleep tonight, its gonna look the same tomorrow.

Cya


2 kommentarer:

  1. So,.. how should I view that "no sane person reads this"? I'm inclined to view it as a compliment but well you never know for sure. :P

    And I sure as hell hope you got some drunk wet football foto's. :P

    Yer faithful follower of the endless horde,
    //Sage
    ^_^

    SvaraRadera
  2. Unfortunatly, I never did get my camera out at the "football game".. and it was so dark anyway so I doubt there would have been much to show :P

    SvaraRadera