måndag 25 juni 2012

Nothing to wright...?

I just realized that I haven't written anything here in almost 2 weeks.. or longer..
Thats not good! Right? Not okey!

Better wright something then.

So what should we wright about huh? My piercing? Noooo you already know about that. Gaming? Nothing new has happened there either. Any new projects? Nope, empty there too I'm afraid.

So what ever should I say here?

Yea you got me.. I got nothing.

I admite... I'm running on fumes... and I'm tierd. Why do I allways get these things started at the middle of the fucking night? I mean, its freakin 20 minutes 2 in the morning right now!!! I'm going to bed at 2! Otherwise I'll just sleep too long and fuck up my system!!
Its allready a fucked up system thou... what? Sleep from 2 at night to 9 in the morning? Then go to work at 4 in the afternoon and be home by 10:30... most people have gone to bed then, and most people are at work while I diddle daddle alone at home, and start to come home while I get my ass to work... no social life to speak of that is. Yes, I am free every weekend (unless they need me to work extra, which doesn't happen very often), but even with free weekends, I rarely see my friends, couse thats time I want to spend with my fianceé, time I treasure I assure you. But still...

I'm not saying I hate my job, I dont, its alot of fun. But I do think I need a change in my system. For one, more hours, and secondly... better hours.

Allthou, we are planing to start our own business... but with such a project, we will have to work 12-14 hours a day... atleast in the beginning, so not realy a better option if I want more free time to try and see friends... but thats the sacrifice you have to be willing to make... and damn it, I want to make that sacrifice.

Okey, so I did have something to wright about... or whine about :P

Allways something I guess.

But now that I think about it... there was midsummers eve this passed friday!








Wasn't all that exciting realy, but me and Isabelle did spend it with another couple I know.. that is also to get married soon. She hadn't meet them properly before so thats even better... might have been awkward to be at their wedding in a few months and not even have made proper introductions before hand :P

We spent the evening with light chatting while BBQing some meat and veggies, then more small talk over dinner, lots of more veggies there, always good. And then we moved on over to a movie that would make a hypochondriac go into overdrive :P We saw the movie "Contagion"... a bit hyped up scenario of what would happen if a virus started to kill the world... kind of like a super version of the swineflu or the birdflu or the bubonic plague.
If you guys haven't seen it... its slow, but oh so good. Atleast when it came to the actors portraining their characters, photo, and main story... very unforgettable.

Any whooooo.. after the movie it was starting to get late, and the hostess was getting sleepy, and to be honest, so was I... so we called a cab (man they are getting expensive those damn things) and went home.

Also got a call that night, in the middle of the movie actually, that informed me that I was needed at work for 2 hours the following morning... needingthe hours I said yes... even thou they knew full well I had called in sick the day before. Idiots.

So yea, also got some work on the saturday... a holiday day too... which means it was like working 3½ hours realy... and I wasn't even there for the full 2 hours, they told me to go on home after 1½ :P But dont worry guys, I still get payed for the full 2 hours.

...

Damn.. sit here long enough, and it appears as thou I did have shit to say... go figure.

Well I wont bore you any more... so I'll just leave you with this.. then I'm off to bed... its 02:10 now... way passed my bedtime :)

Pillow fight went wrong... was suppose to hit Alfred.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar