lördag 30 juni 2012

DoW 2 vid

I finally got Dawn of War 2 runing again, and got the idea of recording the first mission. Its an old game that most people have either played, or seen enough of on youtube, or where ever people go to watch gaming videos, but its still a fun game. Atleast according to me.

Or maybe I'm just bored and have nothing else to do :P

Anyway, gonna make more of these videos. So record all the missions, edit them, and then put em on youtube for all mankind to see!!!

But you can watch it right here.



It will probebly look better on youtube. But atleast its present here.

---

On other news, I bought some lawnchairs today, had to assemble them myslef, but it was worth it, bought 2 for the prize of one already assembled :P

When I got home with em, after walking in a wind that made em act like sails, I cleaned up the balcony, put em together and placed them next to eachother... and just as that was done... the sun was gone, and a hugh dark cload appeared in its place... go figure.

I'll give you a pic of it at a later date when I got a girl (read Isabelle) in one of em... I think it would be more interesting to see anyway :P

Now I just have to get a rug or something to put under it all, and maybe a small table to put our cold drinks on.

I do have a table ofc that would fit perfectly.. but it might be a bit big. Will see tomorrow.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar