onsdag 11 juli 2012

Disappointment and more

I got my motherboard back.. but they never fixed it. It seems there were 3 slightly bent pins in the CPU socket, so my warrenty was no longer valid... WHAT???
I can understand if the warrent fails if the pins had been broken, that I could accept, atleast a little, but just bent? The CPU is working fine (besides a small problem I'll get to later), so why does the warrenty expire couse 3 (out of what? A hundred?) pins are bent but still work? This is not the reason I sent it in.... they just took a look at that, and didn't even bother sending on to the repair department, just packed it up again and sent it back.
They even took pictures of the bent pins, and sent em to me after I called them and asked why they never fixed the actual problem. I think they should have atleast called me before sending it back, and asked if they should go ahead and repair it anyway for a small fee, I could have lived  with that.
But noooo, they just sent it back like it was completely useless and couldn't be fixed.

Heed my words, if you buy shit from dustinhome.se, and need repairs, dont expect them to do anything but send your shit back.

When I put it back together again, the computer that is, I found that the cooling paste that sits between the CPU and the CPU fan, was almost gone, which made the cpu heat go up to 85 degrees celcius... which I think you understand is a bad bad thing. But I was in luck and my half dad got some new paste for me, some industrial version they use at his job, so now, when working online, I get a heat of about 37-50 degrees, still a bit too much thou, couse you see, for some ungodly reason, I cant get the cpu fan to sit right anymore, its a bit loose... which I think (I'm no expert here) means that the cpu and the cpu fan isn't 100% connected, so the heat isn't completely diverted.

In the long run... I might have to buy a new motherboard, perhaps even a new cpu fan, before this thing works as intended again. Which means no more long gaming runs, not even a little, couse games make the cpu go up to 85 again... so not good.

---

On a lighter news, its the last week before vacation, just 2 more days of work, today included. And in as many days, my beloved will arrive to my humble home to do fun, nasty and interesting things, like sunbathing, swimming in the lake, sex, bbq with friends or on our own, theme parks and icecream in the sun.

Speaking of great weather, I went out sunday to take a long walk, I needed one, but as it was raining, I thought it would be a great idea to go buy some boots for future rainy days.
So off I went with my umbrella to Erikslund Shopping Centre... that walk how ever got be twise as long as usual... why you ask? Well when I got to the tunnel that goes under the express highway that leads to said centre, I was was greated by this...


Now I'm not saying the tunnel had some water problems... but I didn't want to get my dick wet just to go buy some shoes... the shoes I had on was already wet enough.
This meant I had to go the long way round... which made my one hour walk, turn into two hours. Fun time.

But atleast I now have some boots for the next rain season so I dont have to get wet feet again. Only problem now is the boots themselves, they are shiny green... only ones they had in my size :P

---

Well thats it for now, had other things to talk about too, but got bored, so I'll fill you in more later.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar