torsdag 26 juli 2012

A week in the Capitol.

Been in the capitol this passed week... well not realy this passed week, but close to it, went there on wensday and got home the following wensday :)

First few days I must admite, was a tad boring, sorry honey, but all we realy did was walk the dog we had to take care of for a few days while its owner was geting drunk in germany... I want to get drunk in germany too :P

BUT!!!

On sunday my sweet father and his beloved wife arrived aswell to the capitol city, Stockholm. We didn't meet them until the following day, on the monday, but still, allways fun to see him.

Mr and Mrs Humla ... aka Dad and wife.
(Dad on the right)

Day one, the monday that is, was spent checking out the local amusement park, Gröna Lund. And wouldn't you belive it... it started raining. But here's the best news about it... it started as we took in some lunch under a marquis at a place called "Kryddhyllan" (spiceshelf). And it stopped raining a few minutes before we were done =D

We also checked out a place close by that had alot of realy old buildings which was nice, but beyond that, not much happened, we walked around, had a break then said goodbye to see eachother the day after.

By the way... the walk was atleast 6-7 kilometers long... so yea, feet was unhappy ;)

Day two, tuesday, we went on another walk and we got to see where my father, Mr Humla, grew up! :)

Pink part :)

Fun to see.. and fun that it was a pink place too :)

He told us alot of stuff about the place, and ofcourse some stories about his childhood. And call me crazy, but I enjoyed that a shitload... must be the fact that I am older now... shit like that used to be boring as hell :P

Also took in the general area a bit and took a peek at a castle that was close by... but it was being fixed up so not gonna post the pic I took.

Ended that walk with some lunch at a chinese place, then moved on to my "wife's" place for some coffeé and cake. And we even got a gift.

While we were on Gröna Lund, dad won a stuffed animal, Scrat from Ice Age.. and loving as he is, he gave it to us.

Derp Family

Dont we look nice? Pefect family of retarded morons :)

One final pic for you before I go.

When we sat and waited for the train on the first wensday to go to Stockholm, we had a bunch of birds around, and I wanted to take a picture of one that just sat there... was a young one, waiting for its parent to feed it.

Picture above: a bird (?)

Yea... I was slow. The damn bird flew away just as I took the damn picture... he had been sitting there for atleast 5 minutes... and just as I figured out that it might be a cool idea to take a picture of him.. he bolts. *facepalm*

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar