torsdag 28 juni 2012

RAGE!!!!

 Anger... in red!

So yea... RAGE!!!!

I was wondering why my computer, that has 6GB of RAM in it, only showed me 4GB. I asked a friend, and he was a little puzzled too to be honest.
He told me that we could probebly fix that by updating my BIOS. Which we did, and then some other things. All while not turning off my computer.

After close to 2 hours, we realized that we couldn't make it happen, so we would have to do it manually in BIOS. Being the idiot I am at these things, my dear friend, helped me out via the old cellphone... Now keep in mind, that he lives NOT in my country, but in the Netherlands... which means a call that far away, should be kept short.

One hour later, after much tweaking and changing and what not... we tried the ultimate manual.

By removing the RAM's too see which one might be broken.

None of them were.

What is broken however, is my motherboard.


F U Motherboard!!!

So yea... have to see if dustin wants to do me the hugh favor of giving me a new one. Which means... that I will have to dismantle my computer, remove the motherboard, and send it to them (they dont have physical stores). Then wait for a week or what ever until a new one arrives, or the old one fixed.

Until then...


 This is me... without my computer.

No computer? OMG!!!!

Cya... I hope.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar