torsdag 14 juni 2012

PA and Meat!

So I just got home from town, the central part anyway, where I spent some time with an old friend I rarely see and his son, who seemed a bit shy... but then, he hasn't seen me since he just discovered walking :P

Had a nice salad with some wierd things on it, looked like hardcore sprouts, small and brown and had kind of like seashells on it... good, but probebly wont eat that again anytime soon... but not couse it tasted bad, but becouse it was a bit expensive :/

After he went home I went to the coolest bathroom we have in this city... its a self cleaning one =D

But its what happened after that, that I cant wait to tell you...

Or maybe I can?

Yea I can wait.

Until now.

I got myself a new piercing!!! One that is knows as Prince Albert... atleast here in Sweden it is. A nice, rather big, ring trough my cock. And it freakin hurt!! But not for long... but its not gonna be fun to go pee later... probebly not been drinking enough water/pepsi/juice/milk/what ever to have clear urine... but live and learn.
But this also means that I should try and stay away from sex for atleast 3 weeks... Yea, like thats ever gonna happen =D

---

When I got home, I found that I hadn't quit the game I was playing, just paused it. It was Saints Row the Third. And now I finished it... kind of.. the main questline is done. And they made it so great that you can do the last part over again and get another ending. But before I do that, I want to finish all the side quests, like find all the blowup dolls, money pallets, assassinate all the "evil doers", steal the cars and get the achievements.

After that I might look at the alternative ending.

But still go slow and play some other things inbetween.

---

Found a shitload of funny pics online yesterday.. wanna see em?

OKEY!!! HERE YOU GO!! :P































I just found em funny... wanted to share :)

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar