fredag 1 april 2016

Xray farmer

I am NOT getting out bed tomorrow... with ease. Went to the gym and worked on my legs, and to break a temporary boredom, I did a Farmers Walk, a thing I've never done before, so I got more in on this days workout than I had planed... Which is nice ofcourse.
Now if you hav never done a farmers walk, I highly recommend it. It's fantastic. I do believe it puts most of your body into strain and working out everything from legs to neck almost... but mostly legs. And even thou I only walked 10 paces in each direction, up and down, up and down, rest and new weights for a total of 3 sets, it was rough.
Loved it.

The weekend is upon us all!!! And I am going down to Gothenburg! Gonna be lovely... I hope :P
For once, I won't be staying at my fathers thou, so that's a nice change, not that I don't love my father, on the contrary. But it will be nice to stay at my sisters place for once. Play with her kid and just hang out more than I think we've ever done... as adults at least.
So I am looking forward to it.

Speaking of crap, I found that someone in the Commonwealth of postapocalytic Boston, has investigated the horrible creatures known as Deathclaws... I wonder if they had to kill on first to do it :P


Can't believe I found something so cool, like X-Rays of a Deathclaw's head... so cool.

Anyway... can't think of anything else at the moment, so I'll leave you here to go pack my bag.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar