söndag 17 april 2016

A New Warrior

I made a choice in Star Wars The Old Republic. You see, all thou I like the Bounty Hunter, the latest chapter gave me an opportunity to "remake" my gun crazy soldier of fortune into my all ready existing Sith Juggernaut.

So with the help of a random Sith Sorceress called Emmity, I made a short video clip of a few seconds, and then I proceeded to record myself "training" in this new art form... going from guns to a single lightsaber requires some training after all.

And with that, I made a music montage of this training... so sit back and enjoy some combat to the tunes of Motörhead's Thunder & Lightning.


There won't be a new chapter for a bit now... so I might do more of these things. You guys good with that?

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar