torsdag 7 april 2016

Fucking Fuck

I've been laid off. Fired. Let go. Sacked. Terminated. Asked to no longer show up. Been told I suck monkey balls.
Well maybe not specifically monkey balls, but he might as well have said it. Monday evening, on my out the door to go home, I was told that it was time to "change" me. I asked why. The answer I got, baffled me.
It seems I talked to much.
Now, I was/am a personal assistent, a job that requires me to be social as much as "handy". But as anyone can probably tell you, I don't talk all that much.
He told me I "comment" too much. The only thing I can personaly think of there, is when I reacted to stuff we saw on the news, but to be honest, I don't know if it was generally everything that came out of my mouth or just one specific thing, cause he never told me anything until it was the very last minute, or it was already too late to do anything... me being sacked, definitely falls in to the last category.
I have done something that he didn't like, and sometime later, it became too much, and he just fired me. No second chance, no "please try and do better"... just, leave and never come back.

I am in someways happy I am being fired, cause all that bottled up anger has been felt. He has been an absolute asshole to me for the longest time. But everytime I try to get him to tell me why, he clams up and simple roll away. I get not wanting to enter into an argument or conflict, even I hate that. But sometimes it's the best thing to do.
Now I hate to "tut my own horn", but I do believe that I was one the best assistants he has ever had. Never late, never had to be told over and over how to do things like with many of the other assistants he has. When ever he told me to do something different, I did. If he told me to stop doing something or start doing something, I did. As he has trouble talking, I never interupted him (the woman who has worked with him the longest does frequently interupt him), and I've always tried to understand everything he has wanted to convey, just so that I am sure I'm doing the right thing.
But being good at your job, seems like the last thing he wants.

I do have two more weeks of work, but after that, I'm on my own. So right now, I am doing what I can to find another job, currently within the same line of work, meaning find more people to be an assistant to. But right now, I am glad I decided to start hitting the books again and educate myself to something specific... too bad I won't be done for awhile. (and that it cost me and arm and a leg)

These last two weeks are going to be hell.

I would love to just not go, but I fuckin need every cent and dime I can squeeze out of that job.

Wish me luck...

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar