fredag 15 april 2016

Preping for Days Off

Got 3 days off before I start my last week at work... or finish my last week at work... yea maybe that last version sounds better, let's go with that.
So what do I have planed for my 3 free days? Nothing really. Most of the plans will happen today.

Was just out to some shops and one of the stores I visited, got me some lures and hooks and shit. Seeing as I will be having alot of free time soon, and I want to try and save some money (and my mind), I figured I would get back to fishing.
Try and get some pike and perch and what not. And I got to tell ya, a pike, with some butter, simple spices, wrapped in some tinfoil... toss that on a fire or grill for a while... hell, all day if you like. Mmmmm so good.
But I haven't been fishing for years... so I hope I got the right lures :P

What else do I have planed?
I had a crazy idea for my "Fallen Empire" series on YouTube... so I'm recording alot of fighting at the moment, and when I have everything I need (I hope), I'm gonna make a kind of transformation music video... see what kind of music I'll pick. Probably death metal... :)

Anyway, a bit of nothing for you.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar