söndag 24 april 2016

Building a City

Lately, I haven't felt the urge to play any action oriented game... so I went ahead and played some Cities: Skyline. Built a few cities, a couple of towns and watched the fires... no worries thou, I had the fire department take care of it... which was good, as I didn't want to see this place go up in flames.


Not my Pop Soda damn it! Noone will take my pop sodas and live to tell the tale!
Good thing I breed cops localy...


Don't worry, they recieve only the best feed money can buy.
Most of the food they consume later thou, comes from here.


The humans thou, they go here...


There are some cop food there too obviously, but so far, they munch of pancakes mostly.
After the humans have had their fill, they go home.


Looks like a rather nice neighbourhood huh?
Some live in their own houses too mind you.. like this one.


Actually, that is my house... couldn't afford anything bigger after I spent all that money on other things in town :P

Oh well... let's go take a look at the traffic jams...

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar