söndag 10 april 2016

Not Much Gaming

I have yet to record the latest episode for my Fallen Empire adventure, mostly due to being a bit down with that whole "loosing my job" thing. Have had a hard time just doing anything at all since that day. Which I think most people will agree, is understandable.
But no worries, I refuse to let it get the best of me, already planing ahead and figuring out what will come next.

First idea, is that I will think of the time after I leave for the last time, as an early vacation... and part of my vacation, will be focused on finding a new job and keeping up my over all health. All thou, my body will have to take a break from the gym cause I am going to put my membership on hold there. 200 skr is still 200... enough for about a weeks worth of food. Gonna do the same with Netflix.
Got to think ahead after all and save where I can.

Also going to focus on my studies obviously, and with more free time, I can perhaps do all those "interactive" educational parts... where I have to talk to people. :)

I guess you can get something gaming related... hmmm... I did take a screen shot yesterday of my companion Piper (in Fallout 4) who figured she could take a break and sit down for a bit...


I have no idea why she thought that was a good place to sit... but I am a man, so I have no idea how women think... specially pixelated women in a computer game :P

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar