onsdag 27 april 2016

Educational Kinma

As some have been told, and some may yet to find out… I started to study a few months ago (middle of January to be more precise). The ones who have been told, seem to think it is a fantastic idea, and that they could really see me in this line of work. And that is, as you can imagen, fantastic to hear. My brother said it best I think, that when I studied to become a personal assistant (that bombed), he raised an eyebrow and wondered what the hell I was thinking, but he didn’t say anything in case he was wrong and it actually WAS what I wanted to do. It wasn’t btw.  But when I told him about this course, this education that will have me sporting a diploma in the end, letting people know I now can work as something new, he just said “that is something I can see”.

So what education did I pick? An expensive one. I can’t ask for a grant or loan for this education, I have to fund it all by myself. All 18 375 skr of it. But I think it’s worth it as it’s something I am truly interested in. So paying a sum of money that rivals the amount I usually get in my paycheck at the end of the month, is worth it.


Oh yea, I forgot to tell you what it is that I am now studying to become.
You ready? Here goes.
Sex Advisor!

So how many of my friends are right now thinking; Yea that makes sense, that is a really good idea and suits him perfectly. Or worse, how many think it’s the worst idea I’ve ever had? If you think it’s a bad idea, fuck off and die! :P

So what does a sex advisor do? Well, they act as educators, advisors (duh) and therapists. I will be helping anyone and everyone with anything related to sex and sexuality.
And the reason I have started this education is simple. The subject is extremely interesting to me. And no, it’s not just to have sex or watching others have sex on the internet. It’s also sexualities, the sexual aspects within social life, medical and psychological, even history.
Almost every kind of sexuality and fetish and kink and what not, is interesting to me. Maybe not sexually interesting, but more “academically” interesting. There are only a few things which are a big no for me, like pedophilia or bestiality or necrophilia, but if anyone comes to my future office and tells me that he or she is into that, they probably know that I will be informing the cops and/or other head doctors about it.
But beyond that, everything is intriguing to me. Take for example the latest thing I studied, transsexuality and transvestites, very interesting, or homosexuality, bondage, prostitution and even sex in the 1700’s.
There is nothing in this subject that doesn’t peak my interest at some level. (And that does naturally include the stuff I said is a no to me, I still want to have knowledge about them, enough at least to maybe help someone stop doing it or something)

So yea, that is what I am trying to do at the moment.

Before I stop this “rant” about what I am doing, there is one thing that I will be doing later in my studies, that requires some help, so if you know anyone who could help me, then I would really like you to inform me of this.
You see, later, I will be needing a couple, or a few, to act as clients. Not actual clients of course, but pretend clients. Pretend clients with a pretend issue that I would then try to help them to solve. It’s a long thing, as my “mentor” wants me to meet with them for that purpose 8 times. I can give you more info on this when it becomes current. And it’s not yet. And no, I think it would be best to not do this with close friends or family.

Anyway…

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar