söndag 1 maj 2016

Buying a Ghost

Been trying my hand at Marvel Heroes. A free MMO you can get on steam.
It's interesting, but as it seems I realy am tired of mmo's, I kind of forgot to logg in after awhile.
But I made a small mistake when buying new heroes... I won't go into details, as it will just go over your heads anyway, and if it doesn't you probably already know about the way to you get heroes in that game.

Anyway, I bought randoms, and got two I realy wasn't that interested in. And getting the needed currency to buy a specific hero, takes a realy realy long time... unless I spend actual money that is. Which I won't.
The hero I want, I only were allowed to level to 10... but after that many levels, I knew it was one of the favorites.

Ghost Rider

Fire!! Lots and lots of FIRE!!!
Ofcourse you can ride his bike. And it does leave a trail of fire.
Anyway... might pick it all up again, gather all those little things needed to buy Ghost Rider so I can level him over level 10.

Right now thou, I'm busy building settlements in Fallout 4.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar