söndag 15 maj 2016

Finally Found Shaun

I figured that I should start being a good parent, and go look for my son.
So off I went, into the wasteland of Boston, fighting raiders, super mutants, synths and what not. Traversing through radioactive waters, dead forrests and glowing seas.
The Brotherhood of Steel showed up, and I thought that since they aren't hunting humans as badly as the synths do, I'd join them to help me get inside the Institute I found out had my son.
But in order to get into the Institute, I had to build a teleportation thing... which had me traversing again into the wilds...

Luckily, I had my trusty dog with me.


And that dog is one hell of a beast when it comes to taking down my enemies. So much so, that he always comes back looking like a murder-machine in fur.

Later found myself in an elevator... and it looks like someone was about to repair it about 200 years ago.


Don't think he had his radio on thou when the bombs fell... poor fellow.

Anyway, I found my son, blew up the Institute... those bastards had it coming, trust me... and headed home with my kid.
And I got to tell ya, that kid knows his shit. Just look at what that little twerp built for me!


Let's just hope he never finds out what his mother does on the side...


Piper was very eager to start once the studio was built... :P

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar