söndag 29 maj 2016

Vampire Bunny

After spending a few hours in Fallout 4 (400+) I went back to Skyrim.
It's still a way better game. Mostly due to all the fun and interesting mods you can get. Making everything more beautiful, balanced and even adding whole worlds with custom voice acting, songs and mechanics.
But it was fidgy with me, crashed every 30 seconds, so I uninstalled it, and reinstalled it and hopefully, got the conflicting mod out. But now it's filled up again with various mods, like a mod to make the dragons (all thou they are technically wyverns) more dangerous, one that is called Intersting NPC's that re-enables a whole slew of npc's that Bethesda for some reason removed, and this mod also ads more quests and location.

One of my mods, that also contains a few quests, lead me to an old ruin that had a bunch of dead guys in it. I went there to try and find out what had happened to a little girls father. But all I found, was his corpse and a gift he wanted to give her.


Yes, I have no pants on... let it go!

After that, I went looking in some dungeon and well... one thing lead to another...


I became a vampire. I kind of had to in order to gain entrance to something called "The Soul Cairn". And it was was either become an undead, blood-sucking fiend... or have my soul removed. All so I could pass as a dead... or I would become dead.

Being a vampire in this game can be a hazzle... but it's also rather fun... sneaking up on sleeping people, drink their blood... and have THE coolest looking eyes in all of Skyrim :P

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar