lördag 7 maj 2016

Net Lines

Summer is here! It feels like it anyway, should try and not jinx it. But currently, it's warm and nice outside. In fact, so wrm and nice, I had to start opening up the apartment a bit to let the lovely air in, and the bad air out.
Unfortunatly, a giant freakin bumblebee thought I had opened up for her so she could build a new colony... took me awhile to get her out too... but the day after, I bought some velcro and mosquito net and put it on the two of my windows. One big window in the livingroom, and on a smaller one in the bedroom to let some cool air in during hot summer nights.
Now, I can't open the window as soon as I wake up, cause it takes awhile before my side of the building even knows it's warm outside... so if I open it before noon... I'll freeze. But after that, it's a damn blessing. And wouldn't you know it? That damn bumblebee found a hole in my net, and had another look in my home. I got her out quick this time, so I could patch up the hole, and to test my work, the same bumblebee came back AGAIN! But this time, no luck.

Also started using my inlines again. It's gonna take a bit to get used to it again, so for now, I have to take short trips as my feet tend to hurt after 15-30 minutes of rolling. But I'm not gonna give up or anything, my feet will get the idea eventually. And until then, I'll just keep at the short runs.

Haven't any news about work I'm afraid. But the studies are going well... I think.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar