torsdag 2 juni 2016

Old Dream

A few mornings ago, I woke up from a dream that were very detailed due to me being almost awake. Basically, I was having a dream while waking up... yea there's probably a name for that, but it doesn't matter.

In this dream, I was going to ride my bike to work (what work, I don't know), and as per usual, i started 30 minutes ahead of time, even thou knowing that this job, was more like 10-15 minutes away. I rather be early, than late.
As I was leaving some house (I assume I lived in, never seen it before but it was like a small apartment complex building) I noticed that most of the roads around my house was dug up for some reason, and roads for bikes and cars had been made up so I could only go one way.
Fine, it was the same way I was going anyway.
Or so I thought.
As I turned on my second corner, I realized that the road was shifting away from the path I needed to go and it seemed that most roads in what ever neighbourhood I was in, was under maintanence.
I somehow knew, that the road I had to take, was going to make the trip take the full half hour, if not more.
Coming to this realization, I increased my speed, just to make sure I was not going to be late and soon found myself in a neighbourhood with small houses, a small road, but nothing but straight road almost all the way to work.

That's when I missed a hole in the ground. Missed as in, did not see it.
I went in head first with the bike, and for some reason, the surround world changed from summer, to winter, as I was wearing winter cloths and the bottom of the hole, was full of water. Icy water with chunks of ice in it.
The fall took a few seconds. That's how deep the hole was. But the hole was deeper still, as I found out when I hit the cold water as I never hit the bottom.
The bike vanished from underneath me, and the cold dirty water made it impossible to see, the winter cloths made me too heavy and I couldn't find my way up.

That's when I opened my eyes and got out of bed.

This is not the first time I've had nightmares where I am close to drowning. It's happened a few times. Once it was about some crazy waterslide that ended in a pool so deep that divers could have trained in it. In another I was playing live roleplay and dressed as an orc in heavy metal armour and ended up on the bottom of a river.

Why do I always drown in my nightmares?
Why can't I get shoot?
Or decapitated?
Or just fall from getting caught in a chair and land on my head snapping my neck!
Anything but this drowning shit, it's getting old!

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar