måndag 20 juni 2016

Cuteness Overload

Boredom overtook me, and I got to start a MMO game called Blade & Soul. A korean mmorpg that's been around for a bit. Slight restrictions for F2P players (Free to Play), but I can live with only be allowed two characters.

I started with a Warlock class... and it was fun, but not very Warlock-y. More, Dark Mage-y, and then I tried a few others before I found class that only one race could have... the Summoner.


That is the race I had to play when testing the Summoner. A small race with big animal ears and tail. And I don't know about you, but that is one hell of a cute little rugrat.


And just look how small that race is!!! The npc that is standing next to me, is just a little over average hight, and look at me, I barely reach her knees!!
Not to mention my familiar, my little kitty pet that takes most of the damage in a fight, she's as tall as me!


There we are... I'm so tiny, that when standing at maximum range from the enemy... it looks more like I'm watching a fight, than I'm in a fight.
All thou, I kind of am not "in" the fight, as my familiar "Heatcliff" is keeping the bad man busy while I pelter him with butterflies, thorns and bee's!!
Yes, it's a strange race and class.


I mean, even the spell that heals my familiar, is called" Huzzah" for god sake.
Like, hurray you were injured so now I can wave my staff around while making a rainbow of green, yellow and probably pink.

It's a fun class, rather on the easy side sure, but still fun.
The game itself is beautiful and well put together when it comes to fluidity and questing. PvP is rather good too, just wear the right body armour, and you are flagged as an enemy to the opposing faction, and they are free to attack you. Got attacked twise. Never died thou :P

Either way, it's good enough game, and it's nice to have more options when I'm not studeing or looking for a job.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar