söndag 26 juni 2016

Weak Witcher

I bought a game.
A good game.
A realy good fuckin game.

I bought the Witcher 3. An open world game in which you play as Geralt the Witcher.
Now a witcher, is a person who has been modified to the breaking point to help people of the land to get the monsters away. To drink potions, create bombs and what not to get ride of monsters. Anything from drowners to necrophages to griffins.

You can be up against a horde of nekkars in one scene, and the next, you'll tussle with a water hag. You'll be engulfed with nice tatas and the next, you'll be trying to get the dried blood of your boots.
Not to worry thou, the tatas and the dried blood, generally don't have anything to do with each other.

I'm only going to give you a single screen shot this week, as I've been far to kind in giving you a whole slew of images over the past few weeks.


Now that is a perfect image. Just Geralt on top of his horse looking down on the land that he is going to try and make better for the world.
That image was taken about 4-5 hours into the game... which also means, I'm still only level one or two or something. That alone tells you that the game is slow. Slow as fuck.
Now I've already played about 14 hours, and so far, I've only gotten to about level 7-8 or something, and the extra worlds, the expansions, all want me to be around level 32+ before I try to go there... And shit man, I don't even know how to get better gear yet!

Luckly, I got some mods that allow me to be "better". Like godmode... yea, some serious shit.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar