söndag 12 juni 2016

Last Heist

Like I said earlier, I've finished the main story of GTA 5, and even thou I can still do some stuff in the game after, I probably won't for a while... mainly cause I rage quit last time :P

So I thought I'd give you a few more screen shots than I usually do, and then we'll see what I'll put up next week.


In Sweden, we have Bishop's Arms... in Los Santos, they have Bishop's WTF?! ... with an alien spaceship stuck in the roof :P
Too bad you can't go into these various funny places.


Michael's deadbeat son druged him, and he went for a ride... here, he's "high as a kite" and slowly falling to earth in his underwear.
We've all had nights like that right?


Trevor sure has at least. He woke up on a mountain in a womans dress one night...
Yea that happened. Hasn't happened to me yet (in real life) But I have worn a dress at a party once. That was a good party let me tell ya :)


Franklin is on a stakeout in his pimped out supercar. What he's watching thou... is an empty street, waiting for the clock to be right for a streetrace, that he then won by miles.


Even thou the game is called "Grand Theft Auto"... not every vehicle has an engine... which Michael found out after his kid took the family car and left.
Fuckin kids ey?

Well that will have to be enough... let's see what I have for you next week. Should be interesting.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar