söndag 3 april 2016

Disavowed Gentlemen

After a weekend in Gothenburg, staying at my sisters place, having some fun with her son and quite a few of her friends, it feels good to be home again. Left a rather cold and rainy Gothenburg, and came home to a dry and warm Västerås... nice.

But today is sunday, and that means another chapter in my Bounty Hunters adventures is on the schedual. This time, a pack of disavowed republic soldiers are on Zakuul, making life difficult for the Zakuul knights are my target... not target as in a normal kill list, but recruitment.
They don't like it all that much, but they are smart and see the bigger picture, so in exchange for my help of their current problems, they'll join my little band of merry men.

Here's the video.

In a few days, the next chapter will be released, but after that, I'm guessing that it will take awhile before I can give you any more chapters, as they are only released every month. But it should be interesting to see how many of these chapters they will release until it's time to finish the job I started in the first chapter...

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar