måndag 28 mars 2016

Anarchy Robots

I didn't forget, I've just been busy... okay I forgot a little. I admit, it did slip my mind a few times. And right now, it's like 2 in the morning, and I should go to bed, but I wanted to get this done before I got to sleep, post it on ze facebook tomorrow... or today as it might be for you.

Anyway, the tenth chapter of my Bounty Hunters adventures is up. 

This time, it's time to hunt for some allies for our alliance, and it seems someone is stiring up trouble in the underbelly of the Zakuul capitol... sounds like our kind of stuff.
So I go back to Zakuul in order to find this anarchist, and end up having some fun while recruiting this menace to society.

Also in gaming news, it seems the Fallout 4 have given us an update in the form of a small, but so far very cool, little "addon" called Automatron. It all started with me finding a radio signal of people in trouble. They were being attacked by evil robots, and I go to investigate... all I find, are a shitload of robots that damn near killed me, and once they were dealt with, a lonely robot was left that now follows me around.
But she's not just greatful I saved her, no she is remorsful that she couldn't save her human creators, and have asked me to find the one responsible. So off we go to find the one called The Machinist (I think that was the name at least), and on the way, she teaches me how to build and improve other robots... very cool...

Anyway, that's it for now.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar