söndag 6 mars 2016

Sorrow Asylum

Today, I have 2 chapters ready for you all to enjoy, one that is half an hour long and one that is an hour long. The short one comes first... you know, unless you want to watch them out of order, in which case the long one is a great start :P

Anyway, my Bounty Hunter is coming to a new place, finding some new people, gets into trouble and later on, she looks for a lady of "Sorrow"... And that one, is a wierd one. But also awesome.

So here are both the videos, all linked in the playlist, so if you start with the short one, you can just keep watching, and the long one starts up right after.

On an another matter... the Jawa known as Blizz, a companion to the Bounty Hunters, I got as a companion on my Sith Inquisitor (after some work)... and his old buddy wrote to me after I got him off the frozen rock that is Hoth.


Isn't that sweet?

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar