tisdag 15 mars 2016

Two Hated

I saw something on the news today that made me go a bit apeshit mad (no worries, I kept it together as I was at work after all), and figured I'd write about it here.

Now it was a news report about some guy that had escaped Syria two years ago, now works as a doctor, speaks very good swedish and seem to have adjusted very well. So good on him.
But there was one thing he said that made me want to be able to deport him.
Now before I go further, I want to make sure you know one thing. If you flee from a country that is at war, where your home, work, city even your very life and the life of your family is at risk of becoming dust and shadows, I welcome you here. Do come to Sweden (or another country if you like, it's up to you in the end I guess).
But there are two kinds of "refugees" that I would like to stay the fuck away from Sweden. I mean it, stay the flying fuck out of my country, cause you do not deserve to be helped by us.

The first kind: People who call themselves "refugees", but in reality just wants to leave their own country to try and get a better economic situation somewhere else. So called "Economic Refugees". they are not refugees, they are spungers. they use a system to their own benifits, without even trying to give anything back.
And these fuckers usually lie about who they are too, saying they come from Syria or the likes, even if they realy come from a country that is currently in a time of peace.

The second kind: And this is the kind that the doctor mentioned above is. It's the kind that actually leaves a country that is at war, but don't bring his family.
This guy fled the country, came to Sweden, and only later, sent for his family. That man, is a fuckin asshole!! If I found myself in a wartorn country, and had to flee for my life. If I had a family, I wouldn't fuckin leave them behind! I would take em with me. Even if the road to safety is lined with dangers, it might be a fucking warzone where I came from, and thus, equally dangerous or worse there.
In Syria and the other wartorn countries, they are currently having problems with fundamentalists, most common kind, the muslim version. They kill, maim and make sexslaves of women and kids. They make children go to war and cut off heads with knives, film it and post it on the net.
These places are not friendly. So why the hell would you leave your family behind in a place where that could happen?

If you come to Sweden looking for a better economy, or for protection but have left your family behind. You can fuck off!!! Cause you are a horrible person, and should be miserable, in pain and fear for your very life, cause you don't deserve to one in the first place.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar