söndag 2 november 2014

Boom Vegas

Went back to Fallout New Vegas a few days ago. Added some much needed mods to it. So now it looks better, and also has some bug fixes and added challenge.
The screen shot you'll see first thou... well, its a new place, but the enemy, is not hard.
Overgrown rats rarely are.


I just killed his buddy by sneaking up and shooting its head off... the other Giant Mole Rat didn't like that and figured he'd try and bite my face off.
His head was left intact, but his lowerbody is nowhere to be found.

When I first added some new textrue packs and made a better sky and weather conditions, I was deep down in an underground city, and forgot I had added them by the time I got back up...


Lets just say, that when I was greated with this image... my jaw dropped. That is THE best sky I've ever seen in any of my games, specially good with New Vegas in the background.
All thou.. I had to travel a bit and sell a bunch off stuff I had looted in the underground city. And after a quick travel, I was meet by the new weather conditions I had added.


Lets just say, I had problems finding the store I was going to. The sandstorms they now have in some regions... are either blinding, or radioactivily deadly.
I LOVE IT!!!

Cya

1 kommentar:

  1. Grymt med nya skins. Tyckte det såg lite surt ut i början.. Kanske får hitta tid och börja lira det igen, sen när jag tagit mig igenom Skyrim.. :P

    SvaraRadera