måndag 10 november 2014

Late Entry

Lets all pretend its sunday... or actually... lets not, I'm late with the entry! I remebered this late last night, but by then, I couldn't care less.

So what will I give you this time?
Skyrim! Yea, I'm back to it. And just to tell you something fun, in 2 weeks, the game will be 3 years old! Can you belive it? 3 years!! And the game still has a shitload of players, and not only that, it has a shitload of modders, and they get better and better too.

Like this one.


That is a player home mod called Morskom. When you open the game after installing it, you are told to either go there right away, not do anything, or place a marker on the map to more easily find it. I knew where it was, and I was slightly preoccupied, so I told it to do nothing.
Once there, I read a sign, bought it, and went inside.

This is the inside I was meet with.


Yup... nothing. It was dark, dirty and difficult to see. The basement was infested with giant rats, and if I wanted a proper home, I had to build it all myself.
Now usually when you get a house mod, its all decorated for you, it a finished house. But here, you have to build almost everything first.
And here's the real fun part about it.
I needed to build floors, Proper floors. But in order to do that, I needed to clean out all the dust and shit, so I had to use a broom and let 5 hour of ingame time to pass before it was clean. But you cant clean a house if you cant see what you are doing, so I had to get hte material needed to light the place up.
So once the lights were on, and the floors were cleaned, I could lay the floor.
And I loved that.
Maybe next week, I'll show you the finished product.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar