söndag 16 november 2014

Interior Screenie

I promiced you images of the inside of Morkoms when it was done... well here it is!!

Bathroom, where half the room is the bath!

This is where I'll be hosting my dinner parties.

If I could without mods, adopt more then 2 kids, this is where they would sleep.

The kitchen and washroom. And to top it off, I hired a cook too.

The master bedroom... still unused.

Now this is an office anyone would be proud to have.

As I always play female characters, I got to have a place to show off my shoe collection.

Last week, this place looked dead... not so much now ey?
It also has a basement where the cook and guard lives, as well as a brewery. In the brewery I can make several kinds of beer that give me temporary buffs.

But, alas, this mod has been taken away. It had an annoying habit of crashing my game when ever I tried to either enter or exit the place. And thus, I have gone back to an old mod, that will eventually give me a home in an old tower.
That mod is called "Helgen Reborn". When you start the game, spoiler, you are in Helgen and are about to get your head chopped off, when a big awesome looking dragon comes and fucks up the Imperials plans, you escape while the dragon destroys the town.
In Helgen Reborn, you go back to Helgen and find some interesting people around, and then help rebuild the city, save an old friend and hire some guards. As thanks, you are given the very same tower the dragon first sets down on. Its a small place, but as it turns out, there is a large area under it that houses several smaller rooms as well as a large cavern.
This mod gives you around 4-6 hours of extra gameplay, fully voiced by proffesional voice actors, a good script and a great story.

Well thats it for this sunday, hope you liked it.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar