fredag 14 november 2014

Sleeping Reeves

Last night, I turned off my alarm, turned off the sound and vibrations on the phone too, just so I could finally get some much needed sleep. And boy did I sleep!!! Woke up just shy of 3 in the afternoon.
Felt good.
But unfortunatly, I had gotten a text from a coworker who asked if I could pitch in for 2 hours, from 4 to 6 due to some stuff she needed to get done. But it was most likely already to late to answer, and even if it wasn't, I genuinly thought I couldn't, as I was sure I was going to Sthlm later for a birthday party, so even thou I noticed the text way way late, I still thought that I couldn't.
Now thou... just before I had a shower and a shave. I find out that we aren't leaving for the wee kid until saturday... two weeks from now.

So I guess I'm free today. The only plan I really have, is to try and find someone to go to the movies with me. Really want to see the new Keanu Reeves movie John Wick. And I know alot of people think his movies suck, but I like em, so far, close to 100% of them, so shut up! I know I'm gonna love this one. Just as I loved the samurai one too, 47 Ronin... it was good, and dont you dare say differently, cause then you have bad taste in movies, and you dont belong in this conversation! Not that written words on the interwebz can really be called a conversation, specially on a blog where one express ones personal views and oppinions. So yea, dont even bother telling me that 47 Ronin or John Wick sucks, cause I'll just put my fingers in my eyes and go "LA LA LA LAL LAALALALALA"

Expect a heavy dose of screenies on saturday.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar