fredag 7 november 2014

Temporary Broken

My body temporarily broke down on tuesday. I didn't notice properly until the evening, but by then, it was to late to try and fix it. That being said, I highly doubt I would have been able to repair the damage before the whole thing shutdown on me, as I dont know if the tools for fixing it, actually exists.
I got a cold.
And as far as I know, you can only hide the symproms, but not heal it to a hundred percent. So I just made sure I could breath properly, beyond that, I let it run its thing, let the body make the repairs on it own, just gave it some added building blocks, like vitamins.

So far, I have gone through one and a half rolls of toilet paper, exclusively used on my face. Unfortunatly, the brand I bought, while it is good enough for every day things, it isn't good enough for blowing your nose or wipe your ass with. But I still have like 12 rolls of em, so I'll just suffer their poor quality for awhile longer and then buy something nicer. They should run out before the end of the year... I'm single... so the toilet paper usually last longer then say, with a family of four or so. Actually rememebr when I bought a bale of rolls, last me well over a year. Win!

But I am going back to work tomorrow. That being said, it should be interesting to see if I can get my ass out of bed, as I start working at 07:30... and during these few days of horror and snot, I've had difficulties sleeping, and thus, just last night, I didn't sleep until sometime after 05:00, woke up at... well about an hour ago, after lunch :P

But I see no reason to worry, if push comes to shove, and I find myself still wide awake at 3 in the morning, I'll just stay awake and then sleep for a few hours when I get home, then get back to work at 4 in the afternoon :P

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar