fredag 28 februari 2014

Stress Friday

I thought I'd get an entry in before I start my day of busy shit. Couse it FRIDAY!!!! YEA!!!

And this friday will be containing a visit to the gym, then a trip the "Teknik Magasinet" which is a tech store with a lot of fun gadgets and toys and nerdy stuff. Then a visit to mom as I always try and do after the gym, then home and prepare!!!

I recived a wonderful little gift from my good friend Mr JJ down in the nethers yesterday. A pass to play a BETA version of Elder Scroll Online, valid for this weekend only.
They are having a stress test done, so millions of players are invited, basicly, any one who has ever beta tested the game, and any one friend of theirs.
So what is a stress test? Well its a test to see if their servers can hack having millions of players on them at the same time. Its as simple as that... think of it like a stress test for a new car, and to test the car, as many people as possible needs to get in the car... okay, maybe a bad analogy, but I found the image in my head funny, so I found one for you.

So I wont be wrighting much here during that time.. but you can bet you'll get a screenie from that game on sunday.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar