torsdag 6 februari 2014

Idiot Fuckers

So I mentioned on my facebook page a few days ago, that I got woken up on wensday morning by my phone ringing a whole 2 hours before it was suppose too... meaning, it wasn't the wake up alarm, it was a call.

I remember a womans voice on the other end saying; We are looking for witnesses. To which my brain made me wake up as I thought it was the police that needed help with something, that something might have happened in my neighbourhood and who knows.. I might have been able to help. So I wanted to be fully awake for that ofcourse... that is, until i heard the woman ask me a very specific question.

"Do you know about the bible?"


Yes... I know about the bible... its awesome, it has murders, mass murders, orgies, sex (even cum on the floor), incest, hatred, magic, wars and what not... its an awesome book! The ultimate fantasy book!!
But I wasn't awake enough to have THAT conversation with the woman... so I just figured she must be working undercover for the devil... and told her to fuck off. In a nicer tone thou.

The Jehovas Witnesses has gone to a new low.. instead of going from door to door, which I hoped I wouldn't have to deal with since we have a new system at the port/doorway/gate thingy, which doesn't allow people to enter unless they live there and have the right "tool"... so what do they do?
They call people... the nerve of these fuckin religious assholes!!!

I need to start answering my phone in a different way, something like; Hello you've reach The Demon Lovers Basement, how may I help you? Or: Grettings mortal, how may the children of the Dark Lord assist you this day? Or: (in a broken indian dialect) Hello mr or mrs strange person, you have reached the phone of Dog the Bounty Hunters secondary facilities in India, we are currently busy chasing bandits that has stolen our shipment of curry spice and can not, at this time take on your case, please have a good day or night. *click*

All thou.. the last version would mean I'd have to hang up on everyone... so maybe not that one.

But seriously thou, why do they do this shit? I know we have freedom of religion in this country, but that also means we have freedom FROM religion if we so choose.. and doesn't that mean you shouldn't be trying to gain new followers via phone calls at the early hours of the freakin morning???

Fuck it... here's a picture of something religious.

Until next time...

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar